This great clip features older women giving advice to their younger selves and young women in general. You know what? It's good advice at any age. "Spend more time BEING, not doing."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Game Is Still Good. So Is the Hat.
A couple of years ago , at the start of the war, I made a board game for my grandchildren. It was called: B"H, LIFE IS GOOD. At the...
-
My birthday's coming up this weekend. "Happy birthday." "Thanks." At 62, I guess I should start researching commun...
-
Last week , B"H, I had the thrill once again of performing on stage at the Jerusalem Theatre. Bright lights. Applause. Adrenaline. A...
-
For the first time in twenty years, the Dames of the Dance family stood inside one of its projects. Some of the husbands came too. Hopef...

No comments:
Post a Comment